San Antonio, TX
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST-Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas
Fidelity Partners is a fast growing national staffing solutions firm specializing in Medical, Ancillary, Logistics and Technology Staffing Solutions for commercial, state and federal clients nationwide. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
The contractor shall provide a Clinical Psychologist.
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states including, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of one-year experience as a licensed clinical psychology.
- One year of the last two years needed to be in a mental health setting.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals and use technology to convey information effectively.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries. Provide timely and succinct feedback to PCMs regarding evaluation findings and recommendations.
- Provide brief follow-up, including relapse prevention strategies developing, teaching, and/or provide oversight for classes that promote education and skill-building to promote psychological and physical health.
- Consultation services for patients requiring on-going monitoring and follow-up.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Shall apply appropriate psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, cognitive-behavioral and other empirically supported recommendations, and psychological testing/psycho-diagnostic testing, to aid Primary Care Managers (PCMs) in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Performs and assists with individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Participates in military specific training and evaluations (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress).
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment as required.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Attends and participates in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, commander’s staff meetings, primary care staff meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by department leadership.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, STD, LTD
- Bridged tenure for employees already on assignment
- 24X7 HR employee support
- Employee recognition and welfare programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
We greatly appreciate your interest and look forward to your joining our team.
Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal state and local laws.