Radiology Technician – Atwater, California
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN to support one of our government clients in beautiful Atwater, CA. 30 hours per week.
The Radiology Tech is responsible for provision of the services as listed below:
- All duties will be performed in accordance with standards and methods generally accepted within the contractor’s field of expertise and the Radiology Technician Profession.
- Provide professional Radiology Technician services, in the area of Radiology Technology, by a trained and licensed Radiology Technician, at the United States Penitentiary/Satellite Camp Prison, Atwater, California.
- Therefore, the Radiology Tech shall be capable of performing any and all radiology procedures needed without any technical support.
- The current radiology equipment provided at the institution is a GE machine.
- The Radiology Tech will be responsible for performing Radiology Technology services, as well as administrative functions (including but not limited to: filing and scheduling appointments and document management.).
- These services, although not directly supervised, will be reviewed periodically by a physician or staff member at the institution.
- The performance of these services will be monitored by the COR.