Lackland AFB, TX
Fidelity Partners is seeking a Clinical Behavioral Health Nurse to support our Government customer at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio, TX.
- Ensure a comprehensive plan of care for the patient
- Technically direct and teach other staff
- Provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members
- Recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure precautions used in patient encounters
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement
- Develops, executes and provides ongoing monitoring of appropriate patient-specific plan
- Coordinates on the care plan along with the patient, family/caregiver, and healthcare team
- Serves as an advocate for and ensures appropriate education is provided to the patient
- Has a thorough understanding of psychopharmacology and psychotropic medications, and monitors patient response to medications.
- Master’s Degree
- Registered Nurse License
- 2 years of recent Behavioral Health experience
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist in oncology, psychiatric, cardiovascular, pulmonary etc.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- US Citizen
- NACI background check