Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Physical Therapist to support one of our Government clients at Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
- The PTs shall have graduated from an educational college or university, accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), with a degree in Physical Therapy.
- The PTs may be a new graduate of an accredited physical therapy program. No experience is required, regardless of how long ago the HCP graduated from physical therapy school, as long as the HCP has maintained a current unrestricted HCP license and corresponding continuing medical education credits to remain educationally current every year since graduation.
- The PTs shall be capable of treating all ages of patients with musculoskeletal disabilities.
- The PTs shall be capable of treating patients of all ages.
- The PTs shall possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice physical therapy in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. The American Heart Association certification is the only program accepted.