Falls Church, VA
Financial Advisoryand Assistance Analyst, Falls Church, VA
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare supportservices company specializing in clinical consulting for both premier privatesector and military clients across the United States. We are committed to thehighest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and workto cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity,an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client,mission and consultant needs.
Fidelity Partners is seeking a Financial Advisory andAssistance Support Consultant to support an AF/SG Contract in Falls Church, VA.
• Conductin-depth analyses of USAF financial programs to ensure on-site personnelpossess demonstrated experience with the PPBE as it applies to: Financialanalysis/programming, Customer relations skills and Analytic skills
• Assist inthe analysis, reconciliation, preparation and defense of the Execution BaselinePosition (EBP) regarding DHP resourcing.
• Assist inthe preparation of DHA Issue Papers, Change Requests/Proposals, and Exhibits,and coordinating efforts to prepare for the associated meetings.
• Research financialmodels, execution data, requirements and other resources and make
financial programming levelrecommendations to the requesting Government representative.
• Createdocuments, spreadsheets, and briefings using Microsoft Office applications foreach project.
• Answerresourcing questions for the current and past programming cycles byunderstanding the resourcing data, how the elements relate to each other, theappropriate resources from which to obtain the data, and the ability to pullthe data.
• Answerqueries by creating, running, and analyzing financial reports and resourcingdata.
• Comprehendand utilize the MPPT to prepare PCTs and associated financial transactions inaccordance with the guidelines from the MPPT Program Manager.
• Developand run reports to review PCTs, validate data, and ensure lookup tables/dataelements are current.
• Reviewand validate all required data elements for financial transactions entered inthe MPPT for compliance with the MPPG and AFMSCS courses of action.
• Providerecommendations to correct invalid MPPT financial transactions.
• Facilitatetraining, briefings, meetings, and Panel PCT review sessions onsite.
• Developfinancial analysis of programs and articulate the impact of various drillsprograms.
• Develop,assist, review and provide recommendations for financial program-relatedtraining, briefings, and meeting materials.
• Support awide range of financial and manpower programming activities.
• TheContractor shall provide support to prepare senior AFMS executives for upcomingmeetings to work on-site at the DHHQ
• Thesupport involves meeting coordination and preparation for AFMS senior leaders.The Contractor shall complete the following tasks.
The minimum requirements shall be a bachelor’s degree inBusiness Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field and aminimum of seven (7) years of experience in a related field to include two (2)years of experience with Microsoft Access. The minimum requirements for junioranalysis support shall be a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Healthcare Administration or related field and a minimum of two (2) years ofexperience in a related field to include one (1) year of experience withMicrosoft Access.
This position requires a Secret Clearance.