Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Data Security Analyst – Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio
Fidelity Partners is a fast growing national staffing solutions firm specializing in Medical, Ancillary, Logistics and Technology Staffing Solutions for commercial,state and federal clients nationwide. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
Fidelity Partners is seeking experienced Data Security Analyst candidates to provide support at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Adheres to information assurance and security standards for classified and unclassified networks and systems.
- Supports incident escalation and assesses probable impact and damages, identifies damage control, assists in developing course of action and recovery procedures.
- Maintains systems with Audit systems and performs monitoring tasks to protect data from unauthorized users, and identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Experience to properly perform REMSEC using prescribed safeguards and controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years experience with Cyber Security
- 1 year experience with Risk Management Framework
- 1 year experience Assessing Unmanned Systems
- CompTIA Security+ Required
- US Citizen Required
- Secret Clearance-Required