Administrative Specialist III -Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Administrative Specialist III to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Perform duties of the Administrative Specialist I and II.
- Provide administrative support to executive or equivalent level personnel.
- Participate or support organizational projects which may include project schedules and reviews, status reports, milestone reviews, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Facilitate and coordinate procedural issues surrounding projects to include planning and budgeting time, materials, and resources for approval by ARL personnel according to SOPs or IOPs.
- Serve as office administrative point of contact for nontechnical and administrative requests in response to higher headquarters.
- Plan and coordinate administrative and technical training and developmental opportunities.
- Review and analyze administrative policies, clarify complex and confusing guidelines, and make recommendations to higher headquarters for changes to administrative policy.
- Create and maintain multiple office databases.
- A minimum of one (1) year of specialized experience as an Administrative Specialist II or in a comparable job description.
- Experience using current business management tools and databases such as eARL, GFEBS, ATAAPS, DTS, or any successor systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external organizations.
- Ability to interpret, implement, and provide guidance in support of SOPs and IOPs.
- Ability to research and gather information; verify and analyze data.