Administrative Specialist II -Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Administrative Specialist II to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Perform duties of the Administrative Specialist I.
- Disseminate information and provide guidance to staff and administrative personnel in subordinate offices for clerical and administrative matters to ensure compliance with procedural requirements and instructions.
- Review and revise administrative procedures (SOPs and IOPs) and policies for standardization.
- Train subordinate contractual administrative staff (when necessary) on the standard databases, SOPs, and IOPs.
- Serve as the office administrative point of contact for internal and external non-technical and administrative requests or taskers.
- Participate in administrative aspects of mission-essential projects from inception to completion which may include project schedules and reviews, status reports, milestone reviews, and assess cost-benefit analysis for ARL personnel.
- Facilitate and coordinate procedural issues surrounding projects to include planning and budgeting time, materials, and resources for approval by ARL personnel according to established ARL or Army policy.
- A minimum of one (1) year of specialized experience as an Administrative Specialist I or in a comparable job position.
- Experience using current business management tools and databases such as eARL; GFEBS; Automated, Time, Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS); Defense Travel System (DTS) or any successor systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal and external organizations.
- Ability to interpret and implement SOPs and IOPs.