Part Time Occupational Health RN- Suitland, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national Health Care, Technology, and logistics company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long term relationships is currently seeking a Part Time Occupational Health RN for a government client in Suitland, MD.
Hours: Part Time; Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
**Hours may fluctuate from a 16 hour to 24 hour work week.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have current clinical-medical-surgical experience including one year’s experience providing Occupational Health nursing services.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must have active, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Resumes, proofs of licensure, and certifications are required.
- Experience in the use of a variety of common medical instruments and equipment.
- The ability to perform audiometry, tonometry, visual acuity, and basic electrocardiogram testing, and possess basic computer skills.
- Demonstrate command of the English language that allows them to communicate effectively orally (to individuals and groups) and in writing.
- Participate in all aspects of the Health Unit’s daily operations.
- Assess, plan, and implement individual health care plans for staff members.
- Obtain and evaluate health histories.
- Perform focused examinations related to chief complaint.
- Recognize symptoms of potentially serious physical or emotional problems and develop an appropriate course of action or referral.
- Maintain confidentiality of Employee Medical Records.
- Respond to medical emergencies that occur in or around the work site and perform emergency, life-saving techniques.
- Perform Ergonomic Assessments.