San Antonio, TX
Business Development Specialist-Hospice
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a BDS-Hospice to support one of our national Hospice clients.
You must have prior success selling business services to business decision makers in a competitive market. You excel at developing and maintaining relationships, customer service, finding and closing new business, and creating memorable experiences for your customers. Experience in healthcare, medical, consulting, payroll, benefits, HR, hospitals, labs, insurance or consultative selling helpful but not required.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Business Development Specialist is a sales professional whose primary function is to develop early and appropriate referrals through the selection, acquisition, retention and growth of business partnerships with referral sources.
- Develop, execute and evaluate strategic marketing plans including tactics designed to meet budgeted admission goals.
- Acts as a brand champion, insuring that the mission and vision of our company are understood carried out with consistency.
- Learns and executes the company’s consultative selling strategy to build sustainable relationships with targeted referral customers.
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines, corporate identity and admissions access standards.
- Maintain professional and clinical competence as required
- Participates in sales forecasting and strategic planning and analysis for assigned territory
- Takes initiative to develop and maintain relationships within the admissions department as well as clinical personnel to assure effective communication both internally and externally for our referral customers.
- Maintains an organized approach to territory management
- Maintains a professional personal appearance including their vehicle used for company business
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in referral development, marketing or sales with a company.
- Current relationships with health care facilities or medical professionals in the Central/South Texas area.
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and current auto insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications preferred, or a combination of education and experience which will ensure the requisite skills