San Antonio, TX
FULL DESK MEDICAL RECRUITER
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
Due to continued success and growth we are looking to expand the Recruitment team by adding a well tenured and self-motivated MEDICAL RECRUITERto our office team. Located in San Antonio, TX, we are looking for Recruiters that have a track record of building solid client relationships, proven medical recruitment expertise, business development capability and a passion for the recruitment industry.
Have a minimum of 2+ years Medical Recruiting Experience
Government contract recruiting experience strongly desired understand clinical terminology in order to recruit medical personnel and support clinical clients
Using recruiting and business development techniques to build a pipeline of qualified talent
Experience with advanced internet searches including: Boolean search logic, and various search engines·
- Interviews and evaluates applicants to determine their qualifications for assignments to fill customer work orders.
- Schedules interviews, job placement activities, applicant testing, credentialing and onboarding as needed
- Ability to gather information by telephone, including “cold calling” for information and identifying potential client and candidate prospects
- Excellent planning and organizing skills; able to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a high volume, fast paced service environment
- Strong follow up skill, excellent customer service skills and results orientation·
- Intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite including: Outlook, excel, Word and Internet·
- Knowledge of HR laws related to recruiting a plus·
- Solid experience and success in all aspects of the recruitment process, employee and client management
Must be polished, well-spoken and have effective organizational and communication skills
- Must be high energy, motivated and able to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Associates degree / Bachelors preferred
EOE. Background, reference check and drug screen as required
Job Type: Full-time