San Antonio, TX
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships. We offer competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package. For more information about Fidelity, please visit our website at www.fidelitypartners.org
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Pre-Op/PACU Registered Nurseto support one of ourclients in San Antonio,TX.
Hours:Various shifts available- 8 hours in surgery center and 12 hours in hospital setting
- Sedation and strong IV skills are a plus.
- Starting 12 lead EKGs
- Telemetry EEG monitoring
- Medication administration
Skill in gathering/analyzing objective and subjective data regarding patient care and quality patient outcomes
Skill in Clinical equipment operation used for patient care, i.e., suction machine, patient diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, office equipment: computer, Xerox machine, and fax machine
Ability to interact with management, physicians, and teammates at all levels and effectively communicating with teammates and management both in oral and written form
Ability to work in an environment that frequently produces a high level of stress and mental fatigue
- Ability to be comfortable performing multiple projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities and utilizing time effectively and self-directed
- Associates degree in nursing required, a bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- A minimum of one year experience is required.
- Perioperative, PreOp/PACU experience preferred
- Current RN licensure in the state of Texas required.
- Certifications in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Please contact Misty Kozekwa at 210-822-4005 for more information