Eagle Butte, SD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships. We offer competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package. For more information about Fidelity, please visit our website at www.fidelitypartners.org
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a PODIATRISTto support one of our clients in EAGLE BUTTE, SD.
Doctor will be needed 3 days per month. 8 hour days. Weekdays Only
- Podiatry Services will include consultative, diagnostic, routine and minor surgical care.
- Provide comprehensive assessment of the feet of person with diabetes to identify individuals at high risk for lower extremity amputations.
- Manage foot complications such as osseous and soft tissue deformities, neuropathy, etc. through the use of orthopedic, medical and/or surgical intervention.
- Provide palliative foot care including nail, callus, corn and skin care.
- Management of ulcerations through biomechanic, medical, and surgical means.
- Identify and treat lower extremity pathology of the diabetic and non-diabetic populations as it relates to the areas of sports medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, and traumatic injuries.
- The contractor will see a block of patients for diagnostics and treatment procedures. A typical workload per month will be 60 patients (range 12-18) based on scheduling a minimum of 2-3 patients per hour.
- Establishes inter-personal and intra-departmental relationships to enhance optimal patient care.
- Ensures a safe work environment and employee safe work habits.
- Demonstrates competent and effective oral and written communication.
- Computer efficiency required. Preferred 5 years of Electronic Health Record experience.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME)/CERTIFIED EDUCATION UNITS (CEU) REQUIREMENTS: Maintain CME and review pertinent journals, books and publications. Health care providers registered or certified by the national/medical associations shall continue to meet the minimum standards for CME to remain current. CME hours shall be reported to the credentials office for tracking by the Clinical Director.
- Contractor must maintain a current active and unrestricted license in at least one of the 50 United States or US territories.
- Maintain certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) or CPR.
CERTIFICATION: Board certified in field of specialty is favorable.
FORMAL EDUCATION: The Podiatrist must possess an ASHA accredited graduate degree from an accredited American College or University.
EXPERIENCE: The Podiatrist must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within Podiatry to include fellow and residency time within the past 36 months prior to Podiatrist beginning performance at Cheyenne River Health Center.
Please call Misty Kozekwa at 210-822-4005 for more information.