San Antonio, TX
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships. We offer competitive pay with comprehensive benefits package. For more information about Fidelity, please visit our website at www.fidelitypartners.org
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Certified Surgical Technicianto support one of our clients in San Antonio,TX.
Hours: Various shifts available- 8 hours in surgery center and 12 hours in hospital setting
- Performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for pre-operative patients. Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital standards.
- Maintains aseptic techniques; actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients by demonstrating sensitivity to patient’s care and privacy.
- Transports patients to and from Operating Room suite.
- Positions patients according to type of surgery.
- Identifies and cares for biological specimens.
- Prepares the Operating Room by setting up tables, instruments and supplies according to type of case.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Completion of surgical technology program is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience is required.
- Ability to proficiently scrub in various specialty areas including but not limited to: Transplants, Open Heart, Urology, Neurology, Ortho, Eyes, etc.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Must have completed an accredited surgical technology education program AND hold the certification.
Please contact Misty Kozekwa at 210-822-4005 for more information