Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Registered Nurse-Pediatrics to support one of our government clients in Bethesda, MD.
- At least 3 years of recent acute Pediatric nursing experience
- Hematology/Oncology exposure (recommended)
- Experience with Central Venous Access Lines
Schedule is for Days/Evenings or Night shifts 4, 8 and 12 hours with some weekends as needed. No more than 40 hours per week.
- All services shall be provided in accordance with (JAW) established standards, principles and ethics of the profession and applicable professional specialty organizations, the Joint Commission (JC) standards, NIH Instructions/directives, and job descriptions.
- The RN-Pediatrics (HCPs) shall give the highest regard to patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Association’s Bill of Rights for Patients.
- The RN-Pediatrics HCP shall abide by the NIH rules, regulations and by laws, including Medical Staff By laws.
Licensure and Certification:
- All Pediatric RN’s must maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license or authorizing document from any U.S. state,
- District of Columbia; or U.S. territory or jurisdiction to provide health care within the scope of practice of the position (ie, RN, CRNA, LPN, C.N.A, Dental Hygienist,…etc ). In addition, contract health care providers who write prescriptions for controlled substances must have a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate or Controlled Drug Substance number as appropriate.
- Must have a current BLS through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must have a current PALS certification