Dentist- United States Penitentiary/Federal Prison Camp (USP/FPC), Atwater, California
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for a Dentistto support one of our government clients in beautiful Atwater, CA.
- License from the State of California and AHA BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers.
Scope of Service:
The Dentist is responsible for provision of the services as listed below:
- All duties will be performed in accordance with standards and methods generally accepted within the contractor’s field of expertise and the Dental Profession.
- Provide professional dental services, in the area of General Dentistry, by a trained and licensed dentist, at the United States Penitentiary/Federal Prison Camp, Atwater, California.
- The Dentist will be responsible for performing General Dentistry in the following dental disciplines: operative, prosthetics, periodontics, endodontics, radiology, and oral surgery.
- In addition, the dentist shall perform sterilization and disinfection techniques, as well as administrative functions (including but not limited to: filing and scheduling appointments.)