Publications Technician I-Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Publications Technician I to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Organizes and updates files in network folders, and forwards to appropriate point of contact for
- upload to ARLInside, ARL libraries, and the Defense Information Technical Center (DTIC).
- Prepares documents to be sent to the printing office and maintains contact with the printer through email, phone, or written correspondence.
- Forwards new reports and applicable Form 1 information to other Technical Publishing offices for
- Maintains information, documentation, and correspondence control using electronic database
- Reviews distribution lists for accuracy and maintains distribution list database.
- Wraps and prepares all final hard-copy reports for distribution.
- Disseminates final report to distribution list contacts via electronic means (email, ARL SAFE site, etc.).
- Receives, disburses, and destroys classified documents according to AR 380-5.
- Performs data entry of automated databases to maintain information such as office phone numbers, locations, and addresses (e.g., Employee Information System [EIS]).
- Operates computer equipment using software (e.g., Microsoft Office software).
- Operates telephone (to include answering phone and taking messages) refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Operates copy machine.
- Operates facsimile machine.
- Provides on-the-job training to other contractor personnel.
- High school diploma.
- Two (2) years of experience which required use and knowledge of English grammar rules and procedures for preparing material for publication.
- Qualified word processor (at least 50 wpm with no errors).
- Knowledge of advanced word processing features including macro command language.
- Knowledge of software, hardware, and peripherals required to satisfy the laboratory’s publishing and data processing requests.
- Knowledge of word processing software (e.g. MS Office).
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY CHANGE DURING THE PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE VIA A MODIFICATION TO YOUR OFFER LETTER