Outreach Program Coordinator Technician -Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Outreach Program Coordinator Technician to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Coordinates day-to-day operations of ARL outreach program.
- Coordinates internal communications, encouraging information and knowledge transfer across groups.
- Develops linkages with Federal and non-Federal Agencies that provide Science and Technology interface.
- Coordinates target population’s access to ARL services.
- Provides support to the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) program.
- Initiates outreach to the target population using telephone, mail and visits in the community.
- Coordinates and integrates activities inside and outside the organization.
- Provides input to program plans providing best of current successful projects to stimulate
- development and improvement of programs.
- Provides expert presentations and briefings on all aspects of outreach activities.
- Oversees implementation of program marketing plans to ensure an integrated communication
- strategy for the outreach program.
- Monitors program progress toward organizational goals and makes suggestions to improved
- Stays abreast of all programs and presentations related to the outreach program.
- Recommends new approaches designed to make the outreach program desirable to Federal and
- Non Federal Agencies.
- Develops recommendations of minimum standards to incorporate new services into existing programs.
- Ensures safe environment for outreach program facility.
- Promptly reports workplace accidents to the Safety Manager.
- Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on professionalism and courtesy.
- Supports internal and external customers and communicates positively in a professional manner.
- Work schedule may fluctuate to complete work assignments outside of the typical work week and work hours. May travel to complete work assignments or attend conferences and meetings.
- Provides on-the-job training to other contractor personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of specialized experience in program coordination; OR four (4) years of specialized experience demonstrating the ability to identify significant factors, gathering pertinent data, monitoring programs, preparing and presenting technical information, and interacting with the public and one (1) year of experience that shows particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully in the duties of the position.
- Working knowledge of the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) program.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY CHANGE DURING THE PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE VIA A MODIFICATION TO YOUR OFFER LETTER