Audiovisual Technician -Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Audiovisual Technician to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Operates and provides technical guidance and advice with using and operating audiovisual,
- computer-oriented, illustrative, or video-teleconference equipment.
- Provides support with technical computer-graphic illustrations and presentations.
- Provides support with technology oriented representatives from other Government organizations or private
- Provides support with computer-oriented websites, visual media, or web page design.
- Provides support with conferences, meetings, seminars, or workshops scheduled at ARL facilities.
- Determines appropriate media and operational requirements (audiovisual, computer,
- telecommunications, connectivity, television) needed for presentation.
- Assures all security policies and procedures are in compliance with presentations.
- Maintains audiovisual equipment in ARL facilities or conference rooms.
- Coordinates maintenance or repair of audiovisual or multimedia equipment.
- Provides support with escorting personnel for high-end support.
- Prepares ARL facilities or conference room for meetings.
- Schedules ARL facilities or conference rooms.
- Minimal lifting and moving of equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to other contractor personnel.
- Experience in operating audiovisual, computer-oriented, illustrative, or video-teleconference equipment.
- Experience with computer-oriented websites, media, and page design.
- Experience with audiovisual, computer, telecommunications, connectivity, and television equipment with meeting use (seminars, conferences).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word.