Accounting Clerk I-Aberdeen, MD
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare, technology and logistics services company supporting both private and government sector clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and work ethic to cultivate long-term relationships.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Accounting Clerk I to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.
- Files office paperwork (e.g., record builds, memorandums, support agreements, funding documents).
- Typing and word processing (e.g., may type record builds, funding documents, memorandums).
- Posts actions (e.g., funding/execution documents) to journals or subsidiary ledgers of an accounting system (e.g., Standard Operations and Maintenance, Army Research and Development System (GFEBS).
- Review computer printouts such as reports from the accounting system (e.g., GFEBS) against journals (e.g., ARL program database (PD) or intra office databases/spreadsheets) to identify deltas.
- Prepares fund transfers by typing a form or by initiating the action in the ARL PD.
- High school diploma.
- One (1) year of general office experience.
- Basic knowledge of standardized bookkeeping and accounting procedures used in an accounting system.
- Basic knowledge of electronic spreadsheet use.